Ripley’s Attractions and Gatlinburg Family Vacations
Gatlinburg is the perfect spot for a family vacation! Nestled in the picturesque Great Smoky Mountain, Gatlinburg features amazing outdoor adventures and great attractions the whole family will love. Gatlinburg family vacations are an event you are going to want to repeat every year! Stay with the charming Glenstone Lodge for a wonderful vacation with great accommodations and amenities. The Glenstone Lodge features plenty of great amenities for the family to enjoy including a two-level indoor pool with a Jacuzzi and waterfall. There is also a large outdoor pool, putting green, complimentary wireless Internet access and on-site restaurant. The whole family will have tons of fun at the Glenstone Lodge.
If you are looking for some fun attractions to try out when you visit Gatlinburg, then check out all the Ripley’s attractions in town. They have a ton of fun attractions and activities that the whole family will enjoy. Spend a couple hours at one of these:
- Ripley’s Odditorium- There classic museum features over 500 artifacts and exhibits that certainly are a little odd. See an eight-legged buffalo or a shrunken human head or the laughing Buddha statue and so much more. Kids and adults will love all the odd things and fun stories that Ripley’s Odditorium has to offer.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies- Gatlinburg may not be by the beach, but you still have the chance to see amazing sea creatures at Ripley’s Aquarium. Over 350 species of sea life calls the museum home and you’ll get to see some amazing sea life up-close and personal. Touch a stingray or travel the glidepath and watch as huge sharks swim overhead.
- Ripley’s Davy Crocket or Old MacDonald’s Farm Mini Golf- Ripley’s has not one but two amazing themed miniature golf courses in Gatlinburg. Spend the day playing on any of the 5 different 18 hole courses at these two mini golf courses.
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure- This is Gatlinburg’s #1 haunted house. Walk through this spooky house and try not to scream as live actors and others try to scare the wits out of you.
- Ripley’s Mirror Maze- Get lost in this fun maze of mirrors as you try to find your way out! Make sure to stop by the candy factory on the way out!
Take the kids and have tons of fun at these great attractions when you visit Gatlinburg. Stay with the Glenstone Lodge and have a great vacation!