Top 10 Reasons To Host Your Religious Retreat at The Glenstone Lodge
Church and youth groups large and small have always enjoyed the comfort and space of our Gatlinburg hotel. From nearby attractions within walking distance to indoor and outdoor pools to 10,000 sq.ft. of meeting space, groups can easily be entertained at an affordable price. Explore the excitement of downtown Gatlinburg or the adventure inside the Great Smoky Mountain National Park – then gather for daily services or evening receptions in one of our spacious banquet rooms. Each guest can enjoy comfortable accommodations with all the hotel amenities travelers have come to expect.
Let our staff help make arrangements for your Gatlinburg religious retreat –with discounted ticket packages to area amusement parks, restaurants, and attractions, as well as knowledge of the local hiking and walking trails. With casual mountain dining located on site, Glenstone Lodge can cater any event from a picnic lunch outdoors to a cookout at night.
The Top 10 Reasons to Host Your Religious Retreat at The Glenstone Lodge:
- Complimentary welcome reception including cookies and punch
- Complimentary room for bus drivers
- Complimentary upgrades for group contact and VIPs
- Generous comp policy for room nights booked
- Ample complimentary bus parking
- Interior corridors and large conference/meeting space
- Riverdeck Pavilion for events or gatherings
- On-site restaurant with full buffet breakfast
- Walking distance to downtown shops & Attractions
- Convenient trolley stop in front of hotel
Contact a member of our sales team today at 800.362.9522 or fill out an Request for Proposal Form to begin planning!