Located in the heart of the Smoky Mountains, Gatlinburg is a fantastic city to explore. From its unique attractions to its fantastic live music, Gatlinburg is a destination that is sure to keep the whole family entertained.
For those who are interested in checking out fun attractions in Gatlinburg , here are several:
- Dukes of Hazzard Museum – Featuring props, memorobilia, and costumes from the hit television show, the Dukes of Hazzard Museum is a must-see for any TV fanatic.
- Gatlinburg Sky Lift – The Gatlinburg Sy Lift takes riders on a 500 foot climb up to the peak of Crockett Mountain before offering a gorgeous view of the mountains on the way back down.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies – Featuring over 8,000 ocean-dwellers, Ripley’s Aquarium is a fun family attraction. View various types of fish and sea creatures and take a visit to Shark Lagoon to view 11 foot long sharks!
Gatlinburg also offers a great deal of live theater shows including:
- Comedy Barn Theater – Using clean comedy, ventriloquists, magicians, and live county music, the Comedy Barn Theater has been voted as Gatlinburg’s Funniest Show for ten years in a row. Perfect for the entire family!
- Sweet Fanny Adams Theater – Located in downtown Gatlinburg, this unique musical theater takes its roots from 1890s music halls. The entire family is sure to enjoy great humor and outstanding musical comedy.
Gatlinburg is home to many white water rafting, zipline, and high-ropes courses as well. Plan a business trip or bring the entire family for a great time in the mountains of Gatlinburg!
Find out more about great Gatlinburg attractions by keeping up with our blog.
We look forward to seeing you soon!