Glenstone Lodge Cleanliness Policy
A MESSAGE FROM GLENSTONE LODGE:
During these unprecedented times, we recognize the need to do all we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests and associates. We will continue to closely monitor and follow guidelines from the CDC and local health departments.
We are also taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are adding additional steps to surpass the standards set forth for our industry. We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.
Below are specific areas we are addressing throughout the guest experience within our hotel:
• The restaurant is closed until further notice due to governor mandated restrictions.
• Daily stayover service is not provided.
• Staff is sanitizing check in items (i.e. room keycard) to prevent contact from staff and previous guests.
• Counter tops will be wiped hourly after each guest interaction.
• Guest rooms will be assigned at every other room on a rotational basis to increase distance between guests. This measure is based on availability and guest requests.
• Staff will inform guests of local dining options due to breakfast service being closed.
Lobby & Corridors
• Lobby doors will be open 24 hours.
• Side doors are open 7am to 7pm.
• Guest rooms will be deep cleaned prior to check in.
• After check out, guest rooms will remain unoccupied for at least 24 hours to mitigate the spread of germs.
• Daily room cleaning will be temporarily suspended, but guests will be provided self-cleaning and sanitization items at the front desk upon request.
Food & Beverage (Banquets & Catering, Restaurant)
• We are offering catering and meeting space services. However, please note that our restaurant is still closed.
• Guest check out will be available by phone and receipts will be emailed to reduce congestion at the registration desk.
Our Cancellation Policy
It is important to us that you are able to make informed travel decisions, and that you have peace of mind anytime you choose to visit the Glenstone Lodge. Please review our cancellation policy.
• For a full refund, please cancel 72 hours before arrival date*
• Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
*Some packages and offers might have different cancellation policies. Please review your reservations for details.
I have a question that was not answered here.
For general information or questions regarding our property, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (865) 436-9361.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.