Glenstone Lodge Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
TO ENTER: Enter online at glenstonelodge.com/glenstone-lodge-gatlinburg-hotel-giveaway, fully complete the registration, and create a qualified post on Facebook using the text: @GlenstoneLodge is giving away a FREE 2 NIGHT STAY, 4 Ripley’s Aquarium Tickets AND 4 #Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster tickets! Like AND Share this post with your friends and follow this link to register: //bit.ly/GSLSumGiveaway! #vacation #travel #giveaway #contest, or on Twitter using the text: @GlenstoneLodge is giving away a FREE 2 NIGHT STAY, 4 Ripley’s Aquarium AND 4 #Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster tickets: //bit.ly/GSLSumGiveaway! Entries will no longer be accepted after August 28, 2015. Posts should be positive in nature, and relevant to Glenstone Lodge. Entries that contain inappropriate language or negative themes will not be valid. Registrants can complete the registration one time using one handle.
PRIZE: Prize includes two complimentary nights at Glenstone Lodge, two Gatlinburg Ripley’s Aquarium Tickets and two Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster tickets. This offer is only valid for stays at the Glenstone Lodge. Offer based on hotel room availability. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
DRAWING: Among the qualified registrants, 1 entry will be drawn at random. Selection will be determined by panel of qualified corporate officials. Drawing to be conducted on or about the beginning of September 2015. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizewinner will be expected to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release. Prizewinner will be notified via email and/or by social media.
Once notified, winners will have 72 hours to respond and validate receipt.
ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal U.S. residents. Employees and the immediate family or those living in the same household as employees of the Glenstone Lodge or Charlestowne Hotels may not enter. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local laws.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winner is responsible for federal, state and local taxes and all other expenses associated with the prize not explicitly stated herein as being awarded. Travel must be completed in accordance to the terms of the prize awarded. No substitution of prizes permitted by winners. Prize is not for resale, cannot be redeemed for cash, is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be used in conjunction with any discount, premium or rebate offer. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, social media handles, photographs and likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prize is subject to change. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to, without limitation, errors in these Official Rules or advertising for this sweepstakes, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, human error or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree at all times to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, injuries, death, accidents, losses or damages of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from any and all activity related to entering and/or participating in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance or use of prize. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any prize level per the above; the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated entry forms. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Winners agree that Glenstone Lodge and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and promotion agencies shall not be liable for injuries or losses of any kind resulting from acceptance of or use of prize. Entries that are obtained through unauthorized sources are void. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules.
1) You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
2) No purchase necessary.
3) Winner will receive a free two night stay at Glenstone Lodge, two Gatlinburg Aquarium tickets and two Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster tickets.
Expiration dates of August 28, 2015 for entries will not be extended, and prize will not be refundable or redeemable for cash or credit at any time.
4) To enter, complete and submit the form on the sweepstakes entry page and become a follower of Glenstone Lodge on Facebook and/or Twitter. Broadcast the following post on Facebook using the text: @GlenstoneLodge is giving away a FREE 2 NIGHT STAY, 4 Ripley’s Aquarium Tickets AND 4 #Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster tickets! Like AND Share this post with your friends and follow this link to register: //bit.ly/GSLSumGiveaway! #vacation #travel #giveaway #contest, and/or on Twitter using the text: @GlenstoneLodge is giving away a FREE 2 NIGHT STAY, 4 Ripley’s Aquarium AND 4 #Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster tickets: //bit.ly/GSLSumGiveaway! with corresponding social media handle provided or matching first and last name provided. Qualified registrant’s Facebook and Twitter account and profile must be publicly accessible.
5) Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules & Regulations.
6) The contest is run by Glenstone Lodge and participating partners, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize.
7) Glenstone Lodge will not share the information collected from Sweepstakes entries with any other party, unless given consent by registrant. By entering your email address on the sweepstakes entry form, you consent to receive promotional emails from Glenstone Lodge.
8) Entries must be received before contest closing date. Glenstone Lodge is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules & Regulations. Entrants also agree that Glenstone Lodge is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from Sweepstakes and its prizes. Glenstone Lodge is not liable for damage to a user’s computer system in any way due to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction. Glenstone Lodge reserves the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
9) Entrants agree that Glenstone Lodge and participating sweepstakes partners shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s) or participation in Sweepstakes.
10) Entrants must be US residents at least 21 years of age.
11) Employees of the Glenstone Lodge, Charlestowne Hotels and their agencies, (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
12) Winner will be notified by email or social media channel. If the winner does not respond to the email within 72 hours, they will forfeit the prize, and a new winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Prize is valid based on availability.
13) Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibilities of the winner. Prize awarded based on availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page, including transportation, are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must accept any restrictions, availability and travel blackout dates that may apply before taking receipt of the prize. It is the winner’s responsibility to verify black out dates and availability before traveling. Winner must meet eligibility requirements for airline travel and vehicle rental if applicable. Void where restricted by law; federal, state and local laws apply. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash. Decision of winner by judges is final.